Taking inspiration from the August issue of Harper’s Bazaar (US Edition), highlight on “the Drawstring Bag” and “Hobos”, we have put together a selection available at Cultstatus now:
1) Balenciaga PomPom. Available in giant hardware, giant covered hardware and classic hardware.
The Pampille Cross featured in the editorial comes in 2 sizes, but we have only ordered the medium. The “Cross” refers to the perforated “X” shape cutout on the leather. the floral version was recently featured in Marie Claire (US Ed - August). Not arrived yet, but due in Nov/Dec in a few colours.
2) Alexander Wang Diego – a classic for Wang and one of his best sellers. Try the Velvet cut for something different….as seen on Kate Bosworth.
1) Lanvin Cabeceo Hobo (as featured) - an elegant Hobo in a quilted leather. Available in Black and blue.
2) Balenciaga “Day” – all the classic motorcycle signatures in this practical design with zip top closure.
3) YSL Roady
6) Givenchy Tinhan or Sacca
7) Alexander Wang Darcy – now sold out but will be back in November.
That’s it for now – but there’s more instore!